Friday, January 10, 2014

The Hangover: Part III

Wow was this disappointing. The Hangover was a great film. The Hangover Part II was a rehash of one, and was okay. Instead of rehashing one or two, The Hangover: Part III throws all that out the window and inserts a plot involving Mr. Leslie Chow being wanted by Mexican gangsters. Of course, Doug gets kidnapped, so he's out of the picture for most of the film again. The Wolfpack then has to get Mr. Chow to the gangsters in order to get their friend back. I'm glad I did not pay money to see this in theaters. Yikes. I would rank this better than the second film, but only by a hair. It's wierd that I found myself disliking the second movie because it repeated some of the same gags as the first, and then when the third film did not use the same gags as the first two, I found myself disliking it! I guess the first two films created an expectation which was not met.

 2.5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment